Friday, November 19, 2010

The Felice Brothers, The Good Life, David Bazan, The Duke Spirit, Barcamp Omaha, Bright Eyes "record" and some tattoos

Alright, y'all...lets do this thing.

New Felice Brothers shirts by Joey Lynch. Buy their merch here.

Reprint of the Good Life "California" shirt. Art by Christopher Halbkat.

David Bazan is putting out a new record. If you buy one of these shirts, you help pay for it and get to feel good about yourself. Man, the music industry is gettin weird.

Barcamp Omaha had these guys printed up. 

The Duke Spirit reprinted their last poster with some slight changes. This time with gold ink! Can't argue with that.
 

I printed this Bright Eyes shirt for probably the 100th time since 2001. Got me thinkin...how many of these have been made? With a little investigation, my estimates are between 20,000 and 30,000! Holy F!

Finally, I stumbled across some tattoos on the interweb of shirts I printed this week. Crazy kids!




No comments:

Post a Comment