Friday, December 17, 2010

Omaha Photo Club, Zevious, The Answer Team and Kenneth Adkins

Hola!! Been a busy week. Didn't take as many pictures as I should have, but hey....I gots work to do people!! Also, I dropped my camera and the display is broken. New camera fund 2011??

Speaking of....we did some shirts for the Omaha Photo Club. Designed by Katy Baker.


Did some shirts for NY rock band Zevious. Designed by our Lincoln compatriot, Eric Nyffeler at Doe Eyed Design.



New shirts for local rock ensemble, The Answer Team. They are playing at Slowdown on December 27th. Go see them!!


And finally, I helped make a print for my friend Kenny Adkins. He's a phenomenal artist and will be showing this print in his upcoming show at the Bemis Underground this January. I won't show off the whole thing, but its pretty hilarious and out there. You should probably just see it in person. Buy one even!!

                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment