Friday, January 14, 2011

Signal 88 & Retro Video Games

Only a few things to post this week, but the next two weeks are going to be big. Stay tuned.

New shirts for Signal 88 Security. Reminds me of the A-Team....therefore its awesome.


This week's MacGyver move:



A new Doe Eyed Design print for a retro video games show at Gallery 88 in LA. Curated by OMG posters. It has all the hits: Duck Hunt, Super Mario Brothers, Dig Dug, Pac Man, Donkey Kong and Zelda. I'm sure there's a few others I'm missing. CMYK. Edition of 50.












And lastly, I'd like to start a fundraiser to buy me this drum set. I'll never ask for anything else, ever again. Seriously. Is that not the most bad ass thing you've ever seen? John Bonham knew how to party. Maybe a little too well.

No comments:

Post a Comment